Creating valuable content for a website is not easy. First of all, you have to read books or other sources that are relevant to the topics that you’ll write. Then, you must research keywords for the topics that will be on your website.
Based on the keywords you researched, you have to create categories for the sections that will be pages in your website. Then, summarize the things you read from the books or other sources about the topics, and add the summary to each section.
Below are the things that you have to consider when you summarize the things you read:
- Think about what customers really want.
- The content must be short and descriptive.
- You must avoid unnecessary repetition and passive tense from sentences.
- Try to create content uniquely.
- The content must avoid ambiguous words or sentences.